Available with any of the following subscriptions, except where noted:
- OurPeople Reach
- OurPeople Communicate
- OurPeople Operate
Recalled broadcasts are messages that have been pulled back after being sent. This can be for numerous reasons such as Date Changes, File Updates, or more. They are labeled as "Recalled" and can no longer be viewed by the intended audience, helping to maintain message control and clarity in your communication.
Steps to Recall a Broadcast:
- Click the "More" icon for more options.
- Select "Recall broadcast" to prevent the Broadcast from being viewable.
- Optionally, enter a custom message to explain why the broadcast is being recalled.
- Confirm the recall by clicking "Recall."
- The broadcast will now be labeled as "Recalled" with a red banner.
- For best practice, consider archiving the "Recalled" broadcast to keep your Recent Broadcasts Tab clean.