Available with any of the following subscriptions, except where noted:
- OurPeople Reach
- OurPeople Communicate
- OurPeople Operate
The Recent Broadcasts tab is a section within the Web App that displays a list of the most recently sent broadcasts. It serves as a quick overview of the recent communication you've sent out to your intended recipients. By clicking on the "Recent" option or tab, you can access these broadcasts in chronological order, allowing you to review, manage, and take further actions on them if needed. This tab is particularly useful for reporting on your Broadcasts.
Steps to Navigate Recent Broadcasts:
- Click "Recent" to access your recently sent broadcasts.
- Clicking on the Title of the Broadcast will bring you to the Reporting page of the broadcast selected.
- Use the copy icon to duplicate a broadcast; the copy will be placed in your Drafts folder.
- Click the icon to view detailed reporting, including individual responses.
The Steps Below are with the Options Icon to the right of your Broadcast:
- Within this menu, you can make a copy and view reporting as well.
- Click "Recall broadcast" to remove a Broadcast from view.
- If recalling, optionally provide a reason in the "Optional recall message" field or simply click "Recall."
- After recalling, you can choose to "Make a copy" or "Archive" the broadcast.
- Click "Archive" to move the broadcast to the Archive tab. Confirm the action.
- Click "Send to new" to distribute the broadcast to new users with the same tags as the original.