Available with any of the following subscriptions, except where noted:
- OurPeople Reach
- OurPeople Communicate
- OurPeople Operate
Logging into the OurPeople Web App as an admin user is straightforward. You can access it by visiting your company's dedicated OurPeople URL. Depending on your company's settings, you can choose to log in through single sign-on (SSO) if available, use a one-time passcode sent to your mobile number or email, or log in with a password. Admins with higher privileges may need to use a password for certain functions. If you haven't set a password, you can easily create one during the login process. This flexibility ensures secure and convenient access to the platform.
Steps to How to Log in to the Web App:
- Log into your Company's unique OurPeople URL. Next, you'll see a new screen that will prompt you to choose how you'd like to sign in.
- Log in with single sign on (SSO): Click "Log in with single sign-on (SSO)" if this option is available for your Company.
- Click the "ADP Sign In" option
- Input your ADP log in information
- Log in with a one-time passcode: From here you just need to enter either the mobile number or email address for your Profile.
- Input the code that was sent to either you Mobile # or Email
- Log in with your password: You can still continue to log in with a password. Global and Team Admins will need to log in with a password in order to perform Admin-level functions.
- Input your "Phone number or email address" in this field.
- If you've already created a password input it here.
- Click "Forgot Password" if you have not set a password.
- Forgot/Set Password: Click the "Phone number or email address" field.
- Input the Code that is sent to you.
- Set your new password.