Available with any of the following subscriptions, except where noted:
- OurPeople Reach
- OurPeople Communicate
- OurPeople Operate
Self-registration streamlines the onboarding process, enabling users to independently enter their details, reducing administrative workload, and ensuring quick, accurate access. Self-registration allows users to join OurPeople by scanning a QR code, after which they enter their details, pending approval by an admin who can assign teams, job titles, and skills to their profile.
Steps to Self-Registration Guide:
User Self-Registration Guide:
- Scan the provided free QR code.
- Click "Get started."
- Enter your details (Name, Number, Email).
- Click "Register."
- Your registration will show as "Registration pending."
- An admin will review your request.
Admin Approval Steps:
- Admins go to the People section in the Web App.
- Click "Registrations."
- Choose "Yes" to approve the new user.
- Find the new user in the People Section of the Web App and click "Edit."
- Click "Add profile."
- Select the team they belong to.
- Add their job title.
- Optionally, add their skill tags if needed.
- Adjust their access level if necessary. If they are a Team/Broadcast Admin, select the team they can manage. Save the profile.