Available with any of the following subscriptions, except where noted:
- OurPeople Reach
- OurPeople Communicate
- OurPeople Operate
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to adjust account settings on the web app. It covers account settings such as adjusting personal details, snoozing notifications, managing notification preferences, toggling broadcast and chat notifications. This guide is useful for individuals who want to customize their account settings and control the types and frequency of notifications they receive.
Steps to My Account Settings:
- Navigate to the web app
- Click "View Account" at the bottom of the main menu
- From the "Details" tab, you can adjust your name, email address and phone number
- Click "Snooze notifications"
- Click which notifications you wish to snooze: Push notifications from the mobile app, email notifications, or text message notifications.
- Choose the duration that you'd like these notifications to be snoozed for.
- Click "Notification preferences"
- You will have the ability to adjust Broadcast and Chat Settings from this page
- Toggle on/off specific broadcast notifications. You can choose from Email Notifications, Text Message Notifications, or Push Notifications from the mobile app.
- Chat notifications are sent via push notification and can be toggled on/off as well
- Admins only: Smart Forms & Registrations