What are Managed Services?
Managed Services is an add-on to your OurPeople Subscription. With Managed Services, you will be assigned a Content Specialist, who will help gather, create, and broadcast incredible content to provide award-winning employee experiences using your OurPeople account!
What is included?
- Dedicated Content Specialist in addition to your Customer Success Specialist
- Managed and shared content planner with Global and Team Admins
- Content planning and curation (using free, company-based, and stock materials)
- Broadcasting and shared broadcast curation
- Monthly Content Planning Calls with all stakeholders
- Gathering of other stakeholder priorities
- Building out feature sets for business needs (i.e. Forms, Files, Topics)
- Content and data migration from prior comms tools (i.e. Adapt your Newsletters to a Stack, Powerpoint to a Video)
- App branding management (i.e. color changes on stacks, Home Screen message, logo seasonal updates)
Why would Managed Services benefit my company?
Having a dedicated content curator can be time-consuming and costly for small to mid-sized businesses. With OurPeople's Managed Services, you can simply outsource, plan, and deliver a great employee experience without needing to hire or train someone. Our Content Specialists are skilled, knowledgable, and fully trained in improving employee experience, communication, and operations using OurPeople's innovative suite.
Managed Services will help you:
- Increases sticky-ness and employee engagement
- Saves money from hiring and paying a dedicated person
- Improves the employee experience for new and tenured employees
- Solves real-world problems using operational tools and analytics
- Plan employee communications needs for programs and initiatives
Ready to get started with OurPeople's Managed Services?
Learn how to get started and add Managed Services to your existing OurPeople subscription here.
Article is closed for comments.