Welcome to the Broadcasts section of the OurPeople console.
From here you can also create a Broadcast using the "Create" button.
Let's begin! 😃
The broadcast page is broken down into four tabs as shown below.
- Recent: shows the most recent Broadcast sent throughout your team.
- Scheduled: shows Broadcasts that are scheduled to be sent out at a later date or time.
- Drafts: shows Broadcasts that have been saved but not yet sent.
- Archived: Broadcasts show Broadcasts that have been manually archived by the Global User or Team Admin.
You have the option of Filtering through Broadcasts using the Search bar, by Team, or by Type of Card.
Each Broadcast sent will show on the recent tab and builds a report. This report details:
- Recipients: a total number of active, frozen, and inactive users that have been sent the Broadcast.
- Engagement: the percentage of Recipients that have responded to at least one card in the Broadcast.
- Potential Reach: Recipients + Invited + Not Invited users that have been sent the Broadcast.
To the right of each Broadcast is the menu button. This allows the Global User or Team Admin the ability to carry out further actions specifically relating to the selected Broadcast.
When you click on the Menu button, you will have the following options to select:
- Make a copy: this will make a copy of the broadcast in your 'Drafts' folder.
- View Report: shows further detail on the Broadcast including the individuals who have responded, along with their specific responses.
- Archive: moves the Broadcast into the "Archive" tab (See above)
- Send to new: will send out the Broadcast to any new users with the same tags as the Broadcast was originally sent to.
The scheduled tab shows any upcoming broadcasts set to go out to the OurPeople app. Just like the recent tab, you can search by Broadcast title or filter by a team and card type.
Scheduled broadcasts are:
- Broadcasts scheduled to go out once on a specific date and time
- Broadcasts scheduled to go out on a recurring daily, weekly, or monthly schedule
To manage your scheduled broadcasts you can select the menu of the broadcast you wish to change.
- Stop broadcast: Stops the send of a scheduled or recurring broadcast
- Make a copy: Creates a copy in Drafts to work with
- Archive: Stops the send of a scheduled or recurring broadcast and moves the report to Archived
The drafts tab shows any saved broadcasts you saved in the builder that you want to continue to work on before sending them to the OurPeople app. Just like the recent tab, you can search by Broadcast title or filter by a team and card type.
To continue editing your saved draft, you can open the editor by selecting the title.
- Copy: Create another copy in drafts
- Archive: Moved the copy to Archived
- Delete: Deletes your draft
Archived is a history of all archived broadcasts from the other tabs. You can view old reports within each archived broadcast by selecting the Broadcast title, or using the menu.