As soon as a Team Member has requested your open class or shift, you then need to assign them.
1. You will receive a Push Notification informing you that someone has requested your class or shift.
2. Tap the right hand menu.
3. Tap "Recent Broadcasts".
4. Tap your Broadcast. Dependant on your permission levels, you will either see Broadcasts that only you have sent or Broadcasts from your entire Team. This screen will also display the number of Team Members that have seen your Cover Broadcast.
5. The Team Members that have requested your shift will appear in a list below. Tap on the Team Member you wish to assign your shift or class.
6. Tap "Assign".
7. The Team Member you have selected will appear in green. If you change your mind, you can tap their name and repeat the previous step. Tap the back button (left) or close button (right).
8. You will be asked to "Save" your changes. Note that once this is completed, you will be unable to change your mind. Tap "Save".
9. Your "Recent Broadcast" screen will be updated to show the Team Member you have assigned the shift.
10. The Team Member you have selected will receive a Push Notification. They will also receive a Card to their Queue which will allow them to add the Cover shift or class to their Phone.